CAHPR would like to thank the authors who developed this series to help to share and demystify the doctoral journey.
CAHPR would like to thank Dr Janet Deane for developing and leading the first CAHPR top ten tips series.
Thank you to the following Doctoral and Postdoctoral NMAHPs for contributing towards the content:
- Gemma Clunie (Speech and Language Therapist)
- Calandra Feather (Nurse)
- Ruth Barker (Respiratory Physiotherapist)
- Dr Karyn Chappell (Diagnostic Radiographer)
- Dr Marianne Coleman (Orthoptist)
- Dr Margaret Coffey (Speech and Language Therapist)
- Dr Janet Deane (Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist)
We would also like to acknowledge Professor Ann Moore’s editorial support and all of the CAHPR hubs across the U.K. who contributed, reviewed the content and offered invaluable feedback.