This scheme supports student and early career researchers throughout the UK in presenting their research at conferences in Autumn 2019.
Funding is provided through a competitive bursary scheme. Applicants may request £500 to support attendance at an international conference or £250 for a national conference.
This conference bursary is primarily aimed at student and early career researchers. Applications will be judged on quality as well as eligibility, since this is a competitive bursary scheme.
Who can apply?
Those who meet the following criteria, are encouraged to apply:
- An Allied Health Professional, registered with the HCPC or GOSC (unless applying for the student award).
- A member of one of CAHPR’s 13 member organisations.
- The applicant should be the presenting author at the conference.
- Although applications to the scheme are strongly encouraged at the point of abstract submission, applicants must provide proof that their work is accepted for poster or oral presentation before payment will be made.
- This bursary is intended to cover conference attendance between September 2019 and December 2019.
How to apply
To apply, please read the full guidance notes below. Return your completed application form along with the following:
- A recent CV
- A copy of the abstract that has been submitted, along with proof of acceptance. Proof of acceptance can be submitted after the application if the outcome is pending, but funding will only be awarded to applicants whose abstracts have been successful
- Please return all completed application forms and supporting documents to email@example.com
Applications deadline: 14 August 2019