During 2020, CAHPR will be undergoing a review and are seeking an experienced provider to carry out this work. The deadline for bids has been extended to 4th March.
CAHPR was established in 2014 and has grown substantially. In the last five years CAHPR has been extremely successful in raising the profile of AHP research, largely with the support of an extensive volunteer network, and much has been achieved, including:
- Publication of 16 booklets in the ‘top tips’ series, which offer expert summary advice for novice and experienced researchers.
- Running the Public Health Research Awards in partnership with Public Health England since 2015.
- In 2018 alone, CAHPR hubs ran seven lectures, 26 workshops and five conferences across the UK (CAHPR 2018 annual report). These events reflect the annual cycle of hub led activity, which are accompanied by a strong social media presence and regular Tweet Chats.
As CAHPR has reached five years old, it is timely to review CAHPR's purpose and objectives and present recommendations for strengthening AHP research capacity and capability.
We are looking for an experienced provider to supply:
- A refreshed CAHPR vision and purpose.
- Recommendations regarding increased visibility of AHP research and its benefits to patient care and service delivery.
- Recommendations regarding increasing the understanding of requirements for demonstrating the research pillar of Advanced Clinical Practice roles.
- Consistent understanding and arrangements for supporting local activity.
The deadline for bids is 13:00 on Wednesday 4th March. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Number of subscribers: 1