Catch up with the CAHPR South Central Hub research symposium held last week.
At the event, speakers presented on how delegates can get involved in research programmes in local trusts and the funding mechanisms in place. .
For those of you we missed, you can catch up with the seminar via this link:
- A force for change: building clinical academic nursing and allied health professional capacity to improve research and care - Prof Alison Richardson
- CAHPR Strategy - Dr Peter Worsley
- AHP Research Champion: Embedding research in the workplace - Nikki Collings
- Paradigms Found: Building Research Culture in Chiropractic - Prof David Newell
And this further link for:
- Success Story: Podiatry Research - Prof Cathy Bowen
- Success Story: Success story: AHP Clinical Academics at UHS Trust - Prof Lisa Roberts
Number of subscribers: 1