The AHP Research and Innovation Strategy is one year old on the 25th Jan 2023. To celebrate, Health Education England (HEE) in conjunction with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) are hosting a free online event with important news, updates and announcements about exciting developments since its launch.
Join the AHP Research and Innovation Strategy Anniversary Event to find out more about how it is being implemented at national, regional and organisational levels.
***Ticket bookings have now closed***
The jam packed event programme includes:
- A welcome address by the Chief Allied Health Professions Officer for England, Suzanne Rastrick OBE
- Presentations from the national CAHPR Strategy Board, NIHR Academy, Council of Deans of Health (CODH), National Association of Educators in Practice (NAEP) and other national stakeholders
- A virtual poster gallery of inspiring exemplars and an animated video to highlight the very latest research and innovation news
- A Plenary Panel discussion to reflect on the national implementation of the Strategy
- A forward view of the ongoing implementation work by Deputy Chief Allied Health Professions Officer Beverley Harden MBE
We encourage AHPs at all career stages to follow this event, in all job roles including practitioners, students, support workers, managers, employers, educators, researchers. Colleagues from all related sectors and other stakeholders are also warmly welcomed.
The event will take place via Zoom and participants will be able to submit comments and questions to the event Chairs. The Zoom link will be shared via email ahead of the event.
More about the AHP Research and Innovation Strategy on the Health Education England website.
Click below for the full event programme.
AHP Event Programme 25th January
AHP Event Programme 25th January FINAL
A webinar troubleshooting guide can be found below.
AHP Event Zoom troubleshooting guide
Number of subscribers: 3